Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person. You may be asked to provide your personal information anytime (General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679) you are in contact with Livio Lacurre Photography (Via Perugia 9 Arezzo, Italy) to ask for a service.
Here are some examples of the types of personal information Livio Lacurre Photography collects and how we use it:
- When you contact Livio Lacurre Photography to request a service, we ask for your Name and Email to get in contact with you, and you can also specify your Phone Number or Country to give us the chance to easily get in touch with you and to know where the request come from.
- Cookies and similar technologies:
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers stored on to your browser when you access certain websites, including Livio Lacurre Photography. Cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s preferences as previously chosen by the user when they return to a site. A cookie itself does not contain or collect information. However, when it is read by a server in conjunction with a web browser it can help a website deliver a more user-friendly service for example, remembering previous purchases or account details.Cookies are filed in the memory of your browser and each one typically contains:
– The name of the server the cookie was sent from;
– The lifetime of the cookie;
– A value, usually a randomly generated unique number ;The website server which sends the cookie uses this number to recognise you when you return to a site or browse from page to page. Only the server that sent a cookie can read, and therefore use, that cookie. Cookies are central to the customisation of the internet and online behavioural advertising usually works using cookies.
– to remember your preferences and registration information;
– to enable a shopping cart;
– to present and help measure and research the effectiveness of Livio Lacurre Photography Services offerings, and or e-mail communications (services my MailChimp);You can control browser cookies through your browser’s settings. You can control Flash cookies via the Macromedia Flash application on your device, or by going to the Adobe Flash Player website, which allows you to view, modify, and delete Flash cookies. Please note that if you reject all browser or Flash cookies you could not be able to take advantage of some Livio Lacurre Photography Services.If you delete your cookies in the future you will need to opt out again. Also if you use another web browser or device you will need to opt out again.You can also manage cookies using browser controls.For further information about how you can delete and control the cookies that are stored on your device please see all about cookies.
We guarantee full compliance with all the provisions of the Law to protect privacy, explicitly confirming our careful adherence to the provisions of Regulation Gdpr n.679 / 2016 and to what follows, and in particular from what is contained in the articles from 13 to 22, and Article 34.
Concretely: at any time, you can contact the owner of the data processing, Livio Lacurre Photography, by contacting him at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org for any information, correction, variation or cancellation you wish on the data.
We guarantee that the collected data will not be used for purposes other than those explicitly agreed, that if not explicitly granted will not be disclosed to third parties, and that will be stored and protected by adopting appropriate modalities.We wish to thank you for the trust placed in us, and we wish to reciprocate it by placing every care in the processing of information concerning you. (https://www.liviolacurre.com/privacy/)”